SNAT question

Hello,

I am trying to change the source ip address of icmp reply packets of the
firewall, just because i am trying to hide the firewall ip address in the case someone makes a traceroute to my protected network. I dont want
to block the icmp packet, just to change the source ip address.
i try it with:

iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -s [FIREWALL_IP] -d [TRACEROUTE_ORIGINATOR] -m state --state RELATED,NEW,ESTABLISHED -j SNAT --to [FAKE_IP_ADDRESS]

it's does not work. anyone know how to make it?

thanks.

		100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
¡Tenelo ya!