Re: VPN over netfilter NAT

--On Thursday, September 16, 2004 2:36 PM +0300 Alexandros Papadopoulos <apapadop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is exactly what I'm planning to do; I've got my mind set on having
the two VPN endpoints inside two NATed networks, both managed by
respective dedicated linux boxes running only netfilter.

If you're not wedded to IPSec, you might try OpenVPN, which runs over SSL. I found it a lot easier to get working.

<http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/>