Re: Blocking Netranges Based on IP-to-Country CSV

McFall, Gary wrote:
Due to a number of issues, my organization is looking at being able to block
certain country domains at the firewall.  To be proactive, we want to
automate that process via iptables & the CSV available at
<http://ip-to-country.webhosting.info <http://ip-to-country.webhosting.info>

They claim my IP address is in USA. Which is kind of incorrect. So if you decide to finally block all those bad nasty Americans, you'll end up blocking good friendly peace loving Canadians too. Not to mention that no beaver will be able to reach your web site, eh ;-)

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@xxxxxx>    Pollard Banknote Limited