Re: Linux kernel module and -m owner match

Ok, the owner match option is experimental so it was probably not
included in previous kernel versions. Adding the line to the old .config
file should do the trick but i recommend you loading the old config file
onto de kernel config utility and add any new options you need, this way
you will be sure that the config file is correct.

Cheers

?A