port 80 Redirection to differnet ip!!!

hi

I am planning to implement setup like below

users (all r in public ip) ------> pvt ip linux auth server (nated
with pub ip in pix)---- pix-  bbrouter-- Internet

cache server is lying in the same auth server segment

we are planing to cache all the port 80 traffic so we decided to put
cache enginee(( ip spoof enabled) on different machine

my question is when ever any dport 80 request come and hit in auth
server. i want  to redirect into cache box without nating source ip.
bcs if we change the the source ip to cache enginee.

all the request will be generated by cache enginee. i don't want it.

i want to simulate port 80 redirection in L4 switch in iptables.

when any port 80 come and hit the auth box just put into the the cache enginee.

 The below option will redirect into the same machine
  /sbin/iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 8080

 the below option will change the destation ip and dport
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp  --dport 80 -j DNAT
--to-destination 192.168.1:8080

Any suggestion welcome.

Regards
Tmurugavelu

--

 "Success comes to the person who does today"