FTP +SLL + PortForwarding

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure a iptables firewall in a
structure in double bastion mode.

this is the configuration:
	internet
	   :
	   :
	   :
	FW (RH/iptables)
	   :
	   :
	   :
	DMZ/w2k/FTPS server
	   :
	   :
	   :
	FW(w2k/Isa server)
	   :
	   :
	   :
	  LAN

the tranfer of the data from the FTP server must be
protected with SSL (no SSH)

for the FTP transfer I make a portForwarding with
ip_conntrack_ftp and it works.

but now I would like to know how I have to do to
PortForward ftp data with SSL.
There is a problem because iptables must find during
the FTP connect the random client port in active  FTP
or the random server port in passive FTP. And if it's
encrypted with SSL it's impossible for iptables to
find the right ports.

Then I would like to know if it is possible for
iptables to read SSL or if there is a possibility to
unencrypt in input, read the FTP connect with
ip_conntrack_ftp and re-encrypt in output.

sorry about my english...

Best regards,

Yann

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?