Update on Masquerade patch???

Hi all,

I have eagerly been waiting for an update on the MASQUERADE issue that was discussed a
week back or so by Herbert, David and Rusty. Has anyone tested the patch that Rusty had
posted?  I am ecountering the very same errors and issues that were addressed in the
discussion.

Though I am moving from 2.4 to 2.6 and apply the patch and see if it makes a difference??
Is anyone still working on this issue or is it dormant right now?

Really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Dravya