Re: --mac-dest matching

Hi,

Indeed, I'm setting up a bridge on a network with multiples gateways.
I need to set up port forwarding different for each gateway => need --
mac-dest.

I can eventually MARK packets with ebtables and filter with iptables
later.
Maybe someone had done this before and give me more informations...

regards,

Stephane

--
Stephane Delcroix <stephane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>