Re: Port 21, 23, and 80 are open according to Shields Up at grc.com

Hi J,

Thanks for the guidance.
There's definitely no DNATing/PREROUTING currently set up in the
iptables firewall.  So, I guess the only thing that could explain port
21 and/or 23 is there must be an ftp daemon using those ports.

As for port 80, I wonder if it's got anything to do with Apache
running the intranet webserver inside the LAN.  I don't believe I've
got apache even installed on the routerbox.

Well, enough guessing.  I'll try some netstat research and see what
percolates to the surface.

Best regards.

Mike