allowing connection

Hi,
Right now I am allowing only my client's LAN access one of my
design's machine from the internet. Their LAN is a simple network,
with a single IP and other machines are masqueraded. Now I want to allow
only one of their machine to access my machine. Can I do it? I mean
the machine is on 192.168.1.x series of IP, but can I restrict it
on mac address basis? If yes, how do I do it?

With warm regards,
-Payal