Re: disconnection from LAN

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 08:50:40PM +0200, Jose Maria Lopez wrote:

> I think you should forget the firewall part of the problem and
> look at the VPN. It's just a problem of configuring the VPN in
> the right way.

Ok, but I am not able to understand why it works when I connect the
machine directly to internet using modem instead of routing it through
my Linux box. Also, I don't care if I can access my LAN for the while
but I cannot even connect to the server inside that VPN using terminal
services.

With warm regards,
-Payal