string match

Hi!

I would like to know how to use the STRING MATCH module under kernel 2.6.x, I tried to use the patch-o-matic-ng and this patch said that this module is already applied, but when I access the configuration menu of the kernel, this module does not appear to be selected.

I set the configuration menu to show all the option including the (EXPERIMENTAL) ones, but it does not take effect.

I'm suspecting that this module isn't compile on the kernel anymore becouse the iptables-2.6.11 has this module inside it, but I tried to use it without success.

I'm using the SuSE 9.1 | Kernel 2.6.4-52-default | iptables-2.6.9

Any help would be usefull.

Thanks