Re: learning firewall

	Hello Pablo,

	Take a look at the contrib folder in snort sources, there's a program
called Guardian. It read alerts generated by snort and add a dynamic
rule to iptables to block the source.
	Another one is SnortSam, which can block in iptables, checkpoint, pix,
etc.. etc...

Regards,
Alejandro Flores

> hi all i have a question.
>
> exist any soft based in iptables to have the option LEARN ??
>
> example
>
> i run snort in my system when detect a intrusion add the ip address to
> the iptables table.
>
> exist this ??
Alejandro Flores
http://www.triforsec.com.br/