[OT] Little TCP/IP question

Hi

  I know, that I'm asking in wrong place, but I think that here I can
  find answer for my question ;)

  Ok. The scenario:

  I have 512/128 adsl. I have access to 2 ftp servers. To both
  (separately) of them I can upload files with full speed (128
  kbit/s).

  And now, when I start upload files at the same time (one session per
  server) to those servers, my upload speed splits. But it splits irregular.
  To first  server I have for example 80 kbits, to another the rest. And this
  cane change in time, but always one have more than another.

  And here are my questions.

  On what rules this is based?

  What is the TCP/IP algorithm that control usage of bandwidth by sessions
  (flows?)?

   I think, that isn't (bandwith / number_of_session). Is that true?

--
Pozdrawiam
 Marcin                         mailto:slacklist@xxxxx