Re: Log every package incoming and outcoming.

Op %verzonden%, schreef %afzender%:
> Oki cool. Is it possible to specife the location of the log files?
> and how?

Example:

echo "Logging..."
iptables -t filter -A INPUT -j LOG --log-prefix "fw input: "
iptables -t filter -A OUTPUT -j LOG --log-prefix "fw output: "
iptables -t filter -A FORWARD -j LOG --log-prefix "fw forward: "

Logging can be monitored in /var/log/messages with fw input, fw output and fw forward as
a marker

Greetings,

Jan Rozema