Re: A simple question

Hi,
As far as my knowledge this is done so that the local processes on the
firewall machine itself cannot communicate with the outside world.
Mostly firewalls are set for FORWARDing so from security point of view
its better we set the OUTPUT chain to DROP.
But its again your choice waht you want to ACCEPT or DROP.