Wich authentication is configured on FC2?

Which authentication scheme comes pre-compiled on Fedora Core 2?
I've installed a FC2 with (Squid 2.5 Stable 5 i think) and tested basic ncsa
authenticatioin, successfuly.

Questions:

1) It comes with NTLM support compiled, or i have to compile squid ?
2) To use the /etc/passwd-/etc/shadow authentication, i have to use
pam_auth?
3) I can use NTLM authentication with Non-Domain Controllers machine?
(authentication beeing validated on a stand-alone Windows machine, using the
local account databased, the SAM)?