Re: MSN access with a webcam

	Hello there,

	Webcam and Voice connections trough MSN doesn't use a fixed port. These
negotiations are done in the payload, so iptables doesn't know about
this new connection to treat is as related or established.
	You'll have to use an UPNP implementation for Linux.
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-igd/
	It will set up new iptables rules for each connection of voice or
webcam.

Regards,
Alejandro Flores