Re: ebtables question

Hi!

Have you read ebtables.sourceforge.net page? I read it, and I think there is a
quite decent explanation.

Copy-paste from http://ebtables.sourceforge.net/documentation.html#what:
ebtables tries to provide the bridge firewalling that iptables cannot provide,
namely the filtering of non-IP traffic.

Raido