handle packets by libipq

Hi all,

I posted this in devel- mailling, but it seem is wrong place. So I
post here to hope the helping.

I plan to use libipq to do the following:
1. capture all packet (both ipv4 and ipv6) on user-space.
2. Modify the captured packet (may tranlate even protocol, i.e
replace ipv4 packet by ipv6 packet).
3. Reinject modified packet to kernel.

The 1st and 2nd tasks had solution by modify the libipq and use rfc.
But I had not have solution in 3nd task.

Please help me to roadmap.

Thanks for your considering.
Dan Nguyen
PS: Sorry if I send to the wrong mailling.