Re: pptp conntrack requirements (was Re: ip_conntrack_pptp and inbound PPTP/GRE)

Charlie Brady wrote:
Do you happen to know what the prerequisites are? I'll do what digging I can into what I have, but it could short cut the process if you know specifics.

Meanwhile I'll grab a 2.4.18 kernel, and apply patch-o-matic, and see how that matches what I have.

The patches were spread out over various kernels up until around 2.4.23. You should be able to obtain these from the old version of patch-o-matic (ie not patch-o-matic-ng). Just apply everything in the submitted directory.

--
Philip Craig - SnapGear, A CyberGuard Company - http://www.SnapGear.com