Re: DNAT forwarding problems

Hi!
> external IP addresses: [A], [B]
> internal IP address: [C] - not the NAT box
>
> I want all udp port 53 traffic from [A]->[C] and from [B]->[C]. So I set
> up the following rules
>
> When the packet comes over interface[B], it also gets to the PREROUTING
> chain, but it never gets to the FORWARD chain and thus never even gets
> to [C]. It just dissapears into thin air. My routing seems correct..

> PS. kernel 2.6.7, iptables 1.2.9
I wrote few days ago about my problem which seems to be alike, in this list. I
have same configuration and I need to DNAT all traffic from [A] to [C] and
packets also disapear in PREROUTING chain. I have also 2.6.7 kernel and
iptables 1.2.9. Next I plan to upgrade to iptables 1.2.10. If this does not
help, maybe it is time to make a bug report?

Raido