[ADMINISTRATIVE] scheduled downtime for new netfilter.org machine

Hi!

As the current netfilter.org server setup of two old UltraSPARC boxes
(vishnu.netfilter.org, lakshmi.netfilter.org) is running at it's
performance limit, we're going to replace one of them with a Dual G5
(PPC64) machine, called durga.netfilter.org.

I'll be mounting the machine into the hosting rack next Monday
(2004-08-09), after which I will gradually migrate individual services
to the new box.

First step of migration is to move the mailinglist explosion from
lakshmi to durga.  Please expect some delays in mail delivery.

If anyone encounters unexpected problems, please send me email to my
non-netfilter account: laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your patience,
	Harald
--