RE: question about conntrack

> Just a quick question. Is there a tutorial/how-to/example for conntrack
> module??

http://netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//netfilter-extensions-HOWTO-3.html#ss3.3

should give you the basic idea.

> I've been using -m state ESTABLISHED, RELATED, NEW, and INVALID without
> doubts , but reading ponng I found conntrack module and I couldn
> undersant its usage..

essentially--it allows you to be much more granular in what you require to match a state entry.

with most of the POM stuff--if you can't figure out the point of it--you probably don't need it.

-j