Re: Firewall IP change

On Monday 02 August 2004 3:12 pm, FrÃdÃric Gonzatti wrote:

> Sorry, my external interface is eth2 (it's just an error when I wrote the
> mail).
> Some pages takes lots of time to appear when I'm using the first line in my
> script. When I'm using the second one they appear immediately.
> My DNS server is on my LAN with a private IP address 172.16.2.200.

Please show us:

1. The exact rules you are referring to (no typos, no hidden addresses, the
exact rules as they appear in the scripts).

2. The routing table (output of "route -n") of the firewall

3. The interface configuration (output of "ifconfig") from the firewall.

Regards,

Antony.

--
The words "e pluribus unum" on the Great Seal of the United States are from a
poem by Virgil entitled "Moretum", which is about cheese and garlic salad

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.