Re: Is there a good web-based netfilter admin tool anywhere?

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 09:53, Todd Landfried wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good web-based netfilter admin tool? I'm looking
> for something that can guide someone through the process of building
> rules.
>
> Thnx
>
> Todd
There may be some web based tools out there.  I have never used on.
Perhaps Webmin has a module.  I know that many people are very happy
with fwbuilder (http://www.fwbuilder.com).  I am involved with producing
a very powerful GUI to coordinate access control, NAT, VPN, routing, et
al. but we have not yet released.  The project details are at
(http://iscs.sourceforge.net). Good luck - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer