SRC and DST

Hello,

I'm quite new to netfilter and I'm using iptables for a short time and till now I'm loving it. But I have a question about the SRC and DST addresses.

I know you can filter on the source and destination addresses. On my box I receive a packet with the following addresses:
SRC="" DST=62.234.111.0

The strange thing is that both the addresses are not mine! I always thought that either the SRC or DST address must be the IP of my box or am I missing something. An other strange thing is that the DST ip address is a network address? Isn't this quite strange? A network address is not a computer so how to know where package is send to?

Could anyone please explain these issues?

Thanx in advance,
dee3lmo