iptables help

I need some help adding a few blocking rules (*) to an iptables script that I once inherited, and grown over time. I don't want to post the whole thing here because I don't need to be spamming everyone with it, but if there's a kind soul willing to help, I'll gladly send it (unless no one objects to getting the whole file.)

(*) the basic gist is that I need to block places like hotmail.com, yahoo.com, and other sites from getting accessed from only two machines on our private network, during a specific period of time. If we like the way it works, we'll add more machines/IPs to it later.