Re: TTL target

On Friday 23 July 2004 17:03, Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN wrote:
> no...is that short enough

OK, let's recap:

1) You hijack a guys thread about the TTL target and give a diatribe about
security policy (I'm guessing since the posting is actually incoherent)

2) You top post your messages.

3) You mention topics that have little to do with netfilter and give no
explanation what the connection is to that thread or any other thread as far
as I can tell.

4) You give a smartass answer to one the brightest and most helpful (not to
mention tolerant) members of this list.

Here in DC we have a saying that fits this situation: "It's time to break the
crack pipe." Here on the netfilter list we have another saying: "Stay on
topic and please don't top post or hijack threads."

Jeff