Re: Asking again: string match fails to find anything

Jason Opperisano wrote:
> Like I said--not an answer, but maybe someone else on the list can shed some light on your specific kernel/iptables/pom version and maybe a possible issue with string matching?

I'm pointing a finger at gcc 3.3.3 for lack of a better idea.  It is one
of the commonalities on the 3 machines where I'm having problems.

1) Do you know what version of gcc compiled SuSE 9?
2) Did I miss something in POM?  (Is there more than 1 version of string
match there?)

Thanks for your input!

Gypsy