Re: QoS traffic shaping behaves strangely with addressed based filtering

I had same problem with that kernel, I'm not sure if it is QoS or
realtek driver fault, i think i had this problem before applying QoS
on the realtek iface. On that machine there was an realtek and
pcnet32, and i could stay connected throught ssh via pcnet32, but not
realtek. Somebody found a quickfix (till I switched to 2.6.7) and made
the machine ping hisself all the time so his connections never freeze,
unless he stoped the ping.

I hope this help