Gateway \ FW

Hi all

I was fortunate a while ago where by some guys on this mailing was forth
coming with constructive critism and
advice for my gateway \ firewall.

I have since then pretty much read a lot of the internet sights pointed at
me to read etc, and I have hopefully
strengthed, secured my network \ firewall.

I once again ask if anyone would be so kind as to review my rules and, sure
some advice.
It would be most apprectiated.

I also have a rule as such /sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -o eth0 -j
ACCEPT which looks very wrong to me, BUT for some reason if its hashed, I
cant browse the internet, could anyone please tell me why.

Kind Regards and thanks once again to those who helped me a few weeks ago
and to those who may help me now.

Brent Clark