Re: MASQUERADE

Thanx to both of you for these answers.

Here is my goal: install iptables 1.2.11 on Fedora Core 2.
I need new features that are not in original package.

what I don't understand is why I can't compile it on my system.

It says also having problem with /usr/include/linux/autoconf.h which is file from glibc_kernheaders package.
This is up to date !

Well well.
I don't know what to do ! It is not the first time that I compile iptables, even if my previous experiences was with 2.4 kernel.

Wilfried