Masquerade with multiple routes

In previous posts here and elsewhere, there was a bug listed in which a Masquerade statement would fail when there are multiple routes to a network. One would see "MASQUERADE: Route sent us somewhere else" in the system log.

Does anyone know if this has been fixed in any of the latest versions?

I have a network redundant meshed network in which routes are generated dynamically using ospf. However I get these errors when trying to route to networks in which the number of hops is the same in more than one direction.

Anyone have any ideas?

-Val
Val Schmidt
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
61 Route 9W
Palisades, NY 10964
m: 614 286 3726
vschmidt[at]ldeo.columbia.edu