blocking a site for others not for -m owner

Salam

Im trying own my home box (standalone) which is directly connected
with net via ppp0 (dialup). I got a three user accounts on this box
only for practice purpose.
Now im trying to block a site www.foo.com for users excluding user
"askar" with something like....

#iptables -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 80 -d www.foo.com -j DROP

       this works for all users however when I tries to exclude user
"askar" from this blocking with...

#iptables -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 80 -d www.kmmod.com -m owner
--uid-owner askar -j ACCEPT

              site is still block for user "askar", i also tried with
changing the other of the rules no working :), Howto exclude "askar" ?
my default chain polices ...

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)