Re: iptables -j REDIRECT

Le lun 05/07/2004 Ã 23:08, ÐÐÑÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÑÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÑ a Ãcrit :
> how can I manage packets incoming from 80 port to my LAN?
> All chains and tables(OUTPUT:mangle,nat,filter and
> POSTROUTING:mangle,nat) shows that one go from
> local_ip_of_gateway:3128.
> But tcpdump started at LAN interface shows that packets go from real
> ip addresses and src_port 80....
> In what chain and table netfilter replaces SRC_ip & SRC_port back by
> real?

After POSTROUTING, so you are not able to match them. But what you can
do is use CONNMARK target and connmark match to spot thoses connections.

Something like :

	iptables -A PREROUTING -t mangle -i LAN -p tcp --dport 80 \
		-j CONNMARK --set-mark 0x01

Now, every packet that belongs to a connection beginning by one of
theses packets will get connmarked with 0x01. To match them back, use
connmark match like this :

	-m connmark --mark 0x01

Hope it will help.

--
http://www.netexit.com/~sid/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE