Re: netfitler against Trojans and worms

I did think of doing  it the other way around, but again i have to
list all the internet services that are being used which is also
changing continuously. but again well known ports can cause problem as
well. wouldn't it be nice if i am being able to detect them from the
port string type, flag, protocol .. with any or any of their
combination. more like a layer 7 filtering. im just trying to find a
smarter way of doing it, which will be more effective and could be
updated easily.
Regards,
Saad