RE: iptables pom installation, help!

> 	i just want to ask the proper way to install the
> patch-o-matic for iptables. because i need the
> libipt_ipv4options.so for my firewall rules.
> i'm using iptables-1.2.7a. what are the things do i need for
> me to install it properly?

First, Obtain the (new ?) kernel, POM-NG and iptables source and extract
the files from the tarballs.

Next, patch with pom the kernel and iptables source with "KERNEL_DIR=...
IPTABLES_DIR=... ./runme <pending|base|extra>"

Then compile the kernel modules and copy/install them into the correct
lib directory.
(If it's an option, maybe you can use a new kernel source and
compile/install a complete brand new kernel.)

After that compile a new iptables and install it and you should be done.

Gr,
Rob