router/firewall

Im learning lot of new things here specially from Mr. Anthony Stone he
is master :)

Alright here with another very beginner question :)
my linux box is part of LAN where net is connected via windowz system.
my linux box uses windows box as gateway to Internet.
There is another windowz client (1) now I want to make my this linux
box "gateway/firewall" for that window client.

first thing I did to enbble forwarding on  my linux box with..
                net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1

my only  interface on this linux box is eth0 i also created another
vitual interface eth0:1, now i want to accept LAN tarffic from windows
client on eth0 and forward it "outbound" on eth0:1
howto? :)

I will appreciate if someone teach me for both cases
1) to use the interface etho0 to foward packets
2) also to use the other virtual interface eth0:1 for fowarding

It means I need to separate scripts one for eth0 and another for eth0:1

Thanks in adance

Askar