redirecting

hi,
here im again with my simple question :), actually im learning netfilter thingy.
I want if i or someone else type www.microsoft.com on my box (linux,
netfilter) which is part of LAN instead of microsoft.com browrse give
him www.linuxiso.org
im practicing on my box and I will apply rule on this box. My boxes
use another system running (win) as router/gateway

I do know if i want to block microsoft.com or some other sites this
rule is working for me
#iptables -A OUTPUT -d www.microsoft.com -j DROP
but i duno how to redirect the request with iptables thingy,

antony i hope I will hear from you fast :)
im learning lot of things from you :D