Re: (no subject)

Richard Gutery wrote:
Stop macro:
$IPT -N LD
$IPT -A LD -j LOG
$IPT -A LD -j DROP

$STOP=LD (LD = Log and Drop)

$IPT = /sbin/iptables

I need to totally block all packets to and from this address 64.246.26.185. So BLOCK means BLOCK.

We OpenBSD users usually mean blocking as dropping the silly thing on the floor. No ifs, ands or buts. Just gone...

As for the limiting, I simply copied a rule that was already in a firestarter script. So if I need to change the rule, I would be more than willing. Am I to assume that this is a bad rule?

You want to totally block but you also want to log and limitly at that?