Re: Very newB questions

I suggest you take a tour through Oskar Andreasson's excellent
tutorial.  You can find a link to it in the tutorials section of the
netfilter web site.  There is also a training slide show in the training
section of http://iscs.sourceforge.net - John

--
Open Source Development Corporation
Financially sustainable open source development