iptables & TFTP

I'm trying to get a device to TFTP to a server through my iptables firewall configured to perform NAT masquerading.

The firewall itself can TFTP without a problem, but any of the machines on the inside cannot.

After much reading I see that there was a POM patch available to fix a TFTP issues in iptables (http://www.stearns.org/pomlist/20030101-output/pom-oldnat.html#tftp) I've read as much documentation as I can on POM and its use, but the latest POM patches I downloaded don't seem to have anything on the TFTP patch (patch-o-matic-20031219.tar.bz2). Can you help shed some light on my problem please? I'm pretty new to iptables, so please be gentle.

Fedora Core 2 2.6.6-1.435 on Intel hardware
iptables-1.2.9-2.3.1

Thanks,
Gavin