Need help routing SSH and HTTP traffic from wired to wireless network interface

Hi,

I'm trying to bridge a gateway computer that will allow http traffic on port 81 and SSH traffic on 22 from the eth0 interface to be passed through to the wireless mesh nodes behind the firewall on interface WLAN0. The gateway system is running NoCatAuth which has its own user defined table that appears to stop all non-authenticated traffic. I went to the NoCat wiki but did not get much help from the information there.

Is there a way I can NAT and forward this specific traffic to inside the mesh using a port forwarding or other type of setup?

Thanks,
Adam