Re: bypassing a prerouting rule

Manestro Oliveira wrote:
Hi,
I am a begginer to Linux and I have a PREROUTING rule that makes port redirection on incoming packages. But there is a server that don`t accept that, and works only without that rule. How can I bypass the rule for that server specifically?

If iptables works by matching rules and leaving the other ones without checking them, then I should insert a rule before that and the problem is solved. Is this correct?

Yes, first match takes effect.