Re: conntrack - UDP = good

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 5:01 pm, Tobias DiPasquale wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to get conntrack to _not_ track UDP connections (or
> also ICMP)? It seems rather pointless to me and its certainly taking
> up way too much memory on my box just for some DNS queries. Any ideas?

This may help:

http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/2003-October/047892.html

Regards,

Antony.

--
Perfection in design is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but
rather when there is nothing left to take away.

 - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.