Re: Bridge/VPN question.

Hi,

Are there any other rules you have defined? If no, this may work:

iptables -P INPUT DROP
iptables -P OUTPUT DROP
iptables -P FORWARD DROP

iptables -A FORWARD -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp -d <approved mail server>
--dport 25 -j ACCEPT
 iptables -A OUTPUT -o eth0 -p tcp -m tcp -d <approved mail server>
--dport 25 -j ACCEPT

Dharmendra T.
Linux Security and Admin,
www.nsecure.net

This message is intended for the addressee only. It may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received
 this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the message
immediately. Unauthorised use or reproduction of
this message is strictly prohibited.