Re: question about -t nat

> Hmmm . . . I'll have to defer to others who know more about modules.  I
> always compile mine as part of the kernel just in case.  I see the
> iptable_nat so I'm not sure what's missing.  Is there any chance the
> userland tools are mismatched to the kernel?
> --

unfortunately not. otherwise i could change something. both machines are
clean and selfmade from scratch.
the differential of the second mashine is the kernelversion 2.4.22 with
CONFIG_KMOD --> y. but on the real firewall i wont do anything automaticly.
on a third mashine kernel 2.4.26, iptables 1.2.9 and all of modules are
build in kernel, a rule with DNAT in a userchain also wont work. i believe
nearly in an error on the second mashine :(

Jan