ADSL Proxy

Hi all

Im not to sure if this is the right place to place this email, if not, then
I apologise.

Could anyone recommend a proxy server for a adsl connection. Given that I do
not have a static IP, I was wondering
if there is anything out on the the net that could assist me with my
problem.

If anyone has a link and could help, that would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark