Re: Typo's in ip_conntrack_rpc_tcp.c ....

On Friday 18 June 2004 3:49 pm, Mark Vevers wrote:

> The following 'bug' is currently only a textual typo due to the structures
> actually used - if the structures change it could cause a real bug ....

Looks like a good spot you've made there.

I suggest you send it to the netfilter developers' list, however, as I don't
think they always manage to keep up with everything on this users' list.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Microsoft may sell more software than any other company, but McDonald's sell
more burgers than any other company, and I think the other similarities are

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.